Your Pain Is Our Pleasure

We proofread your Google Docs or Microsoft Word files within 24 hours. We hate grammatical errors with passion. Learn More



Joined: August 21, 2012  (email not validated)
Comments posted: 1
Votes received: 0

No user description provided.

Recent Comments

When a name ends in 's', you add an 'es' to make it plural. Ex: Joneses. "I'm going to visit the Joneses." To make a name that ends in an 's' possessive, you simply add an apostrophe to the end of the name. You can do this whether it's a single person or a family whose name ends in 's'. But you must keep it consistent, according to the following article:

Ang August 21, 2012, 7:05am

0 vote    Permalink    Report Abuse