Stacie Mc

Joined: February 23, 2012  (email not validated)

Number of comments posted: 1

Number of votes received: 0

No user description provided.

Recent Comments

Re: What is the word for intentionally incorrect spelling?  •  February 23, 2012, 4:33pm  •  0 vote

@georgiapeanut: A word or phrase deliberately used incorrectly is called a mumpsimus. I know you posted long ago and may not read this but someone else may find the thread and wonder.