Joined: April 22, 2012  (email not validated)

Number of comments posted: 1

Number of votes received: 0

No user description provided.

Recent Comments

Re: What is the word for intentionally incorrect spelling?  •  April 22, 2012, 2:54pm  •  0 vote

I think what you are looking for is the word "SIC" Sic Google it It is used in print when a word is intentionally spelled wrong or differently. E.G. "The new bank across the street is so un