Submitted by Dyske  •  June 24, 2008

Announcement

One of our regular contributors, porsche, informed me that submitting a comment redirects you to Microsoft’s website. Sorry about that. I keep track of the IP addresses of Spammers, and I send all the spammers to Microsoft’s website. I recently moved the site to a different server, and the new server was returning the same IP address for everyone, and I ended up listing that IP address as a Spammer’s. And, so the site considered everyone who commented as a Spammer. That’s what happened.

But that’s a long, boring, technical story, and what matters is that it’s working fine now.

Thank you, porsche, for informing me of this problem. If anyone ever experience any problems like this on this site, please let me know.

I think you meant : 'If anyone ever experiences* any problems like this on this site, please let me know.'

Thank you for setting it right though.

Oh, right.

It's not easy to write anything for this site; you know it will be scrutinized!

I'm glad I could help. Thanks for the mention. And thanks for creating a great site!

I also think you meant "And so, the site considered everyone who commented as a Spammer," and not "And, so the site considered everyone who commented as a Spammer."

I love this site BTW! :)

No, it should be "And, so, the site considered everyone who commented to be a spammer".